(1) The cut-off valve structure is simpler than the gate valve, manufacturing and maintenance are more convenient.
(2) Sealing surface is not easy to wear and abrasion, good sealing, open and close when the valve and valve body sealing surface without relative sliding, so wear and abrasions are not serious, good sealing performance, long service life.
(3) When opening and closing, the disc stroke is small, thus the cut-off valve height is smaller than the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than the gate valve.
(4) The opening and closing moment is big, the gate is laborious, the headstock time headmaster.
(5) The fluid resistance is big, because the valve body medium channel is more tortuous, the fluid resistance is big, the power consumes greatly. (6) The medium flow direction nominal pressure Pn≤16mpa, generally uses downstream, the medium from the disc under the direction high, the nominal pressure Pn≥20mpa, generally uses the countercurrent, the medium from the valve flap direction is dirty. To increase the sealing energy.
When used, the cut-off valve media can only flow in one direction, can not change the direction of flow.
(7) When fully open, the disc is often subjected to erosion. The stem axis of the globe valve is perpendicular to the seat sealing surface. The stem opening or closing stroke is relatively short and has a very reliable shut-off action, making the valve suitable for cutting off or regulating and throttling the media.